BooksMaybe as old as timeBooks by TheAwkwardFanGirll
Written in many languages
In a various of fonts and styles
Simple words imprinted into array of pages
Words that carry a voice
A brand new world
That can happen anywhere and any place in the universe
Even out of this universe
These words, simple words
Can inspire someone
Save a life
Give hope to the hopeless
Teach a variable lesson
All of this is bound between
Two pieces of
Healer but not Healed Part 1 "What's that stare for?" He mimmicks me.
"You seem like a decent kid. If you didn't go around beating people, I imagine it would make it easier to make friends." I continue to look at him.
"Yeah." He glances at the ground, guilty. "I don't like hurting people for no reason, it's just, they make me. They're the only ones who accept me." He looks ashamed.
"You could hang with me I suppose, if you want."
"Really? You wouldn't mind?"
"Nah, like I said, you seem like a pretty decent person, or, I think you are, rather. Other then being a part of the gang, I don't actually know anything about you. Something about you though, makes me think you are telling the truth."
"Well thanks." He smiles at me. He has a really nice smile. I find myself smilling back. "I'm Matthew, by the way," he says as he holds his hand out to me.
I take it. "Iyla."
"Iyla, pretty." He smiles at me again. I like it the way he says my name. "Hey, maybe
BarlowGirl, High Valley, Autumn Hill.
25. Do you like Denny's?
Not sure I've ever tried it.
26. What is your favorite smiley(SSSSSSSS)?
<-- he's so adorable.
27. What is your favorite type of pie?
28. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
Yus. Cause I wanted to prove I can to those who did not believe. Mwahahaha.
29. Do you go on dA a lot?
Urm, yah. I would never life. But hey, life demands attention. Selfish life.
30. Are you a member on any other sites besides DA?
31. Do you cosplay?
32. Fruits or sweets?
Hehe, sweets. I do like fruit, but hey.
33. Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn?
Buttered and salted at the same time.
34. Have you skipped school?
Goodie good. Though I skipped a class I am allowed to not show up for. >.>
35. Have you been on a plane?
My grandpas. I must go again.
36. Have you swam in an ocean?
Never even seen one in person.
37. Have you been ice skating?
Uh huh. Don't get in my way, I can't stop. >.<
38. Favorite sport?
39. Ever been on TV?
40. Favorite salad and dressing?
41. What do you do to relax?
I readz and readz and readz.
42. What is the last film you saw in the theater?
Maze Runner? Or Mockingjay part 1? I don't know which one came out last. >.< Oh, it was Big Hero 6!
43. Favorite Sandwich?
Turkey with mayo from mah favorite fast food spot. See question 20.
44. If you could go anywhere in the world…
America, pick up mah bestie, then off to maybe, I dunno, any place really pretty.
45. Favorite time of the day?
Late evening/middle of the night.
46. What did you want to be when you were little?
47. What do you want to be now?
Photographer. Quite the switch.
48. If you could eat with one person, who would it be?
'Merican. Seriously. (I am saying seriously way too much. No one notice.)
49. What character would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
Hmmmm.... Frank would probably be worst. From MASH.
50. When is your birthday?
51. Favorite type of ice cream?
Oreo. Then mint chocolate chip.
52. Last book you read?
Fault in Our Stars. Currently on Splendor Falls.
53. Which store would you max out a credit card at?
54. Do you buy / sell / both on eBay?
55. What is the most annoying thing people ask you?
Hm... I don't know actually.
56. Favorite all time movie?
To Save a Life
57. What was your favorite show when you were a kid?
George Shrinks. That vehicle of his. >.>
58. What are you listening to right now?
Typing and classmates.
59. What is the last thing you ate?
60. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
61. What is the first thing you notice about another person?
62. Favorite sport to play?
63. Favorite Day of the Year?
Christmas and first day of summer break. Freedom!
64. Hugs or Kisses?
Depends on who they're from. >.>
65. Vanilla or Chocolate?
66. Favorite Board Game?
LIFE, Monopoly, or Checkers.
67. Favorite smells?
68. What inspires you?
Many, many things.
69. Do you have any piercings?
Ha, no. Touch me with a needle and die.
70. How many siblings do you have?
1 younger brother. Can I count my dog?
71. Bacon Bits or Croutons?
EWWWW NO BACON. Answer that question?
72. Favorite Day of the Week?
73. Favorite phrase?
Um, hello? Have you been reading this journal? "Seriously."
74. Favorite Restaurant?
Boston Pizza maybe. We don't really go to restaurants much.
75. Favorite animal?
Wolves and hawks.
76. Favorite thing to do outside?
Wander through the trees, find a fallen tree and sit on it, and write. Good thing I live in the middle of the forest.
77. Favorite thing to do when it's raining?
Do nothing but listen to it, or sit in it while listening to it.
78. Favorite Disney character?
Tara (I think that's the spelling) form Radio Rebel.
79. Do you like coffee? If so, what is your favorite brand?
Ick. Oh ick. Bacon and coffee ruin breakfasts.
80. Tag 6 people.
I endured it. Your turn. Mwahahaha.
I'm just some 17 year old Christian girl who loves photography. I don't bite, send a message my way if you want to talk about anything. |
Do not use any of my artwork or writting without permission please. If you ask and I say yes then feel free to use them, but credit me.
Put this on your
---██--- DeviantArt page
█████ if your
---██--- not embarrased
---██--- to tell
---██--- others that
---██--- you're a Christian
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the trinity; God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."